Across the country, families gather in kitchen to prepare food, eat delicious meals, and spend quality time with loved ones. Innovative appliances can improve any kitchen's functionality and aesthetic - but, unfortunately, the big-ticket items come with a hefty price tag. That's why we partnered with the Kenmore brand to bring you $3,000 Refrigerator and Range Giveaway!
Today and every day this month (starting at 12:00 p.m. EST on October 31, 2017 through 11:59 a.m. EST November 30, 2017), enter for the chance to transform your kitchen with a new Kenmore French 4-Door Bottom-Freezer SMART Refrigerator in Black Stainless Steel, valued at $2,149.99! You'll also win either a Kenmore Freestanding Gas Range with Convection Oven (valued at $1,249.99) or Kenmore Electric Range with Convection Oven (valued at $1,099.99), depending on your home's fuel type.
Founded more than 100 years ago, the Kenmore brand is a leading provider of household appliances like refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, washers and dryers, grills, air conditioners, and more. The Kenmore brand's innovative products are designed to improve daily life, giving customers better cooking and cleaning experiences.
The Kenmore French 4-Door Bottom-Freezer SMART Refrigerator has many innovative features, including:
- Smart Connectivity: Homeowners can connect to their fridge with the Kenmore SMART app, allowing them to receive notifications when the fridge is left open, when the filter needs replacement, and more. The app also works to remotely change the temperature of the fridge and freezer, adjust the air filtration, set vacation modes, and calculate consumption - all of which save time and energy!
- Dual Freezer Drawers: The fridge has an upper drawer and a lower drawer for top-notch organization and easy access to commonly used items.
- Deluxe Water Filter: An efficient filter provides great-tasting and contaminant-free water.
- Multi Air Flow Technology: Air circulates throughout the appliance, ensuring every item remains at the proper temperature.
- CleanFlow Air Filter: After passing through a charcoal filter, air becomes fresh and odor-free.
- Other features include a tall water and ice dispenser, slim in-door ice maker, humidity-controlled crispers, gourmet pantry door, SlideAway shelf, and LED interior lighting.
The winner of $3,000 Refrigerator and RangeGiveaway will also receive their choice of electric or gas range, both in matching black stainless steel. The Kenmore Freestanding Gas Range would please any home cook with its five burners. The Turbo Boil feature quickly brings water to a boil, while the Simmer Burner allows for more precise melting and simmering. Unlike many gas stove models, the Kenmore range has easy-to-clean grates and Easy Set controls. The convection oven's fan circulates air evenly for better tasting dishes - and if guests are running late, you can keep food fresh with the Warm & Hold function.
The Kenmore Electric Range has most of the same innovative features, including the Turbo Boil heating element, Easy Set Controls, and an easy-to-clean surface. It also has an oven fan for even heat distribution while cooking, as well as a Power Burner Element to channel radiant heat to your cookware on the stove. The cooktop, made of smooth ceramic glass, displays dual 12/6 elements, and a warming zone keeps food at the desired temperature until you're ready to serve.
To learn more about the Kenmore brand and their variety of appliances, click here.
“ $3,000 Refrigerator and RangeGiveaway” is open only to permanent legal U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia. Void in all other geographic locations. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Contest Period for Prize runs from 12:00 p.m. (EST) Tuesday, October 31, 2017 through 11:59 a.m. (EST) Thursday, November 30, 2017. One entry per household per day on . Alternative means of entry for Drawing is available by faxing your name and address to 508-437-8486 during the applicable Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. By entering, all entrants agree to the Official Rules.